Thursday, May 2, 2013

Can you name them all?


We have weapons, abilities, summons, scrolls, airship, and ally* types here. The 3 that looked faded out are because I haven't seen a picture of them yet so I don't know if they exist for real in game yet.



*I've heard the players call them legends but the R rarity ones I saw were of the equippable job classes so I didn't want to call the whole category legends. (In Final Fantasy Brigade Break the Seal update, you equip party members like your weapons and abilities instead of using your 2 strongest people from your brigade.)

>It seems I messed up the bg for the one in the top right corner. My bad.

3 comments:

  1. Two things.
    First, you really should have a link to http://chrysaliswiki.com/ in your sidebar. They have pretty much the best info when it comes to FFAB. Second, it would be nice to list what's what for people who don't know (aka newer players). There's not a ton of FFAB info out there after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first, I hadn't heard of that site before. Thus its omission from the sidebar. I'll add it after I take a look around later.

    Second, if I had posed an 'answer key' then I doubt anyone would trying figuring it out for themselves. If they get stuck then they can easily ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could put it at the bottom of the post. Also Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Wiki doesn't exist anymore.

      Delete