Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Post #15 - Two Crystals or Three?

So it finally clicked today why I would sometimes get 3 sets of 2 crystals or 3 sets of 3 crystals. I think it is really dependent on how many turns against Chaos Bahamut you can get through. For example, I'm strong enough to get through all 3 turns against a level 4-6 C. Bahamut. But against a level 7 C. Bahamut I was only able to get through 2 turns before the party would wipe. At least until I worked on leveling up more weapons last night. Now I suck a little less :D

Level up them Event Weapons & Abilities. The 3x multiplier really makes a difference. If you happen to have 10 event abilities & 10 event weapons that are fairly leveled well, you will do well. (I have 2 max evolved & enhanced Starseekers for this reason)


Not that anyone is probably 'cause almost no one reads my rambles, but if anyone wants to donate, I'll take any Google Play giftcards or pre-paid credit gift cards in my quest to get into top 10 of the CP rankings. Contact me here! Unfortunately the previous Xmas prepaid doesn't have much left on it so I won't make it. If you play Ragnarok Online, I may have WP I can trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment