Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Post #? A Turn of Events

long post ahead....

a little behind on 'blogging' - i'm tired from the last event. shift key also kinda broken soooo not much capitals today! right hand not accustomed to shifting like left hand is ^^;

so, the ffxiii-2 event conclusion

i waited until the monday, the last day of the event, to spam my turbo-ethers. why? because i didn't want addio to benefit from the high volume bahamut deaths. because he had just the worst attitude. sure they might have not been much comradery in the brigade, but he might have killed it with his snarky, negative comments. but i seriously rather had done it on sunday since i didnt want to be top player on monday. i would be a victim of random spam. which i am. >____>

anyways new brigade is lovely! the other 2 parties are ffab korea & avalanche. avalanche makes me think of my old guild from Ragnarok Online ^^; team korea (as i call them) were pretty sweet to really in my goal to jump into top 10. they only knew me a few hours and helped along with my party and the other to take down everything that was not a bahamut <3<3<3 it was really amazing and my crazy rush probably wouldn't have happened if not for them.

oh man the opposing brigade got pissy about my brigade getting bahamuts. so game mechanic: losing brigade tends to get more esper encounters. what comes with esper encounters when you get them first? hero potions. what do hero potions do? they give double contribution points. so that like the losing brigade can make up points. but during an event, everyone just wants bahamut. no esper, no fiends(the non-esper boss.) due to event weapon bonus, getting contribution points is actually easier because ofthe high dmg done to bahamuts cause 3x rocks. man i have so many swords. and bows. i lacking in the spear department though. them odinblades where stingy.

person who got bumped to 11th was in my opposing brigade on monday and made some allergations that my brigade may have cheated to get such a good bahamut spawn. the reason we got thru so many is what i explained above. if there was cheating, the who brigade would have made top 31 (i doubt anyone could dethrone endmp.) dont be blaming be your brigade didnt wanna attack when you got 'stuck' on espers because of the built in game mechanic. [[btw we cool so if u know who i speak of, dear readers, dont bug that player please.]]

the later, of course then DeNA was like "Fuck You" to the top 10 and gave top 100 the SR+ stuff. quite the slap on the face. how to compensate the top 10? who knows. i emailed mobage and they said to email dena. psh.the potential repercusions? people who paid dont wanna pay. there isn't anymore 'intense competion.' they get less money because they pissed off payers. or who knows. i need to organize my ranting rage and maybe send it to kotaku. not like they would publish it, but it be nice and then maybe dena be sorry enough to fix things.

i had so much cp. took so long to get thru. was doing it throughout the day but i was tired from day b4. then there was like 3 hours of nonstop tapping. like to the literal last minute i was exchanging and maybe lost out on 200 cp trade. would have lost out on like three quarter of a mil if it reseted at 5.59pm instead of 6.59pm (they listed 2 different times, geez they inconsistent.)

i have no room for more weapons. please gimme more storage slots.

oh yeah no break. new event! i just want airship parts, need to hit typhon just 50 times, which is very doable depending how fast your brigade goes thru them. at first i was doing just 1 bp attacks. now the typoon is at a high enough level where i can alternate between 1 and 3 bp attacks because i actually have time to regen. omg yay. i hear from others that boxes drop non event weapons. like wtf? atleast the transmuting things is less expensive. there is a benefit to transmuting first now to lower cost of magicite.

its amazing that people are actually reading my nonsense. or skimming it. then finding me in game. its nifty cause i dont think i've mentioned my in-game-name here anywhere. and my game pic dont match the blog pic anymore. unless u knew me in game first then of course you'd recognize my crazyness. but a nice sorta crazy, unless you cross me. then i curse you and your karma haunts u in game like addio. no arcus for him, everrrrr. oh yeah he didnt make top 100 so im kinda happy about that and that he didnt get the sr+. would have been soooooooooooooooo very pissed about that. seriosuly. that one thing would have need like omg i really hate you dena. i only hate them some. i want my money back plz then i will actually respend it cause i do like the game and its cute graphics. i also like being special. now i'm 1 in 100 special instead out of 10. bad dena, bad.  beware of me as i become a stronger community leader. then i might have power of the people. you need people or the game is gonna suck (more.) be wary. be very wary.

7 comments:

  1. After looking closely at the JP version after event, guess we shouldn't be too surprised about them maybe mistakenly giving top 100 SR+ since the top tier in JP version is apparently 1-100. Still doesn't explain why those 101-499 got SR+ Mog's Clocks though, probably a coding error somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were full of all sort of errors, of which I wrote to them about, but they never got back to me nor did they fix or make an announcement in game about any form of corrections like they they done in the past ~.~

      Delete
    2. To be honest that's not surprising, one has to remember that this game has been out a year already in Japan and thus a lot of errors, bugs, and fixes should have already been implemented as soon as it was released stateside. But instead the NA version is slowly rolling out fixes and gameplay elements in the same slow progress the JP version experienced. As an example in this current event with Typhon, it's now cheaper to transmute things if they are limit boosted (a feature that all events have after the Chaos Bahamut event in JP as well, but at this point has been out a year+) and the fact that we can keep trading CP to buy the same item instead of going back to the main CP menu after each trade. That's been in the JP game a year+ now too but why is it just now being implemented stateside?
      One might argue that they can't make the game too easy compared to JP version but things like the CP trading are a simple convenience that should have been implemented from the start.

      Delete
  2. I'm absolutely loving the changes made for this event. Playing it somewhat casualish, but I'm definitely stocking up for part 2 of it (Hoping we get to fight Ultros xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Researching about the event & the one to follow so stay tuned :p

      Delete
  3. I love the game and the advice/help from the more active players. What strikes me as odd is the around of "I payed, I'm in the top 10!" I see spewing from the top players. We all pay in some way or another. If that was the case they should just make the game pay to play. It wouldn't be fun if they just catered to your needs as a top 10.

    It's a social game. Some grind some don't. If they dont reward everyone in some way or some form no one would play anymore. I see endmp encouraging people to keep playing regardless if they pay or not.

    Also in my opinion you could just ignored the guy who crossed you. Ranting about him and using his name on a blog is just as bad as what he did to you. But if he did the same thing... Shame on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >You know, it is more than 'paying' to be top 10. There was strategizing, comradery, effort, etc involved, things that can't be bought with money. I'm annoyed about all that being for naught.

      >I haven't discouraged anyone from playing have I? Yes rewards help retain players, but so can other things.

      >Unfortunately I'm not a saint and I needed to rant. This is my personal blog where I rant and post my observations, things I've learned along the way and such. Otherwise I would exclusively edit at FFwiki if I wanted to be strictly informational about the game.

      Delete