Thursday, January 3, 2013

Post # 16 - More Observations

Did you know, that attacking the lesser boss (the non esper or event boss), that BP will much quicker than usual? I'd say around half, but it seems I don't get to fight the lesser boss that often. Yesterday my brigade encountered only one.

Also in US vs THEM brigade battles, I think the winning brigade faces more of the lesser boss & the losing brigade gets more esper encounters. Today my brigade got 29 S.Prince encounters defeats and only 5 Remoras. This be fine if there was no event boss that everyone was gunning for.


* okay the numbers kinda inaccurate b/c the other brigade could have done the kill during the cases when both brigades face the same enemy but the numbers are probably pretty close since the lesser boss dies b4 the other brigade could get to them usually since they are so weak.

3 comments:

  1. Something interesting I thought I would share regarding BP.

    Say you use your all out attack at 1:30. You'd have max BP again by 2:15, correct? Now, if for example, 2:15 rolls around, but there are no espers you want to fight, and can't use your points until say 2:25. The game has a built in counter that triggers the first time you spend a BP point each day.

    While it only tells you that you will have max BP at a certain time, it will continue to count down and reward you 1 BP every subsequent 15 minutes afterward.

    Its only one point, but in the above example, using an all out attack would result in the counter saying that you would have max BP at 3:00 as opposed to 3:10. This can be exploited by attacking espers or monsters you normally wouldn't, and regaining that extra BP point instead of the game passing it over.

    I hope you understand what exactly I'm trying to say with all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got most of that until "This can be ... passing it over." For some reason I'm not comprehending that but the rest of it makes sense. Thank you for your thoughts :D

      Delete
    2. I'll attempt to clear it up. Essentially, what I'm saying is that you can use this in game to get BP by taking advantage of the timer. This lets you get the most out of your BP instead of saving an all out attack for one esper.

      Delete