Saturday, December 22, 2012

Post #7 - Holiday Event

So apprently while reading the walls of some of the top ranked people, I learned that a Starseeker R+ Lv 160 (Max Evolutions) beats out a maxed out non-evo'ed Romulus & Remus. Trying to get that Sagittarius for me has been impossible for me so far :< I have yet to see anyone have a SR+ event weapon in their collections

BTW looking for anyone who managed to get a Lightning code from the game pre-reg event and has her summon. Send me a screen cap of it's entry in the collections book so I can see its stats.

Getting CP & Experiopedias: So as long as Atlas dies, everyone who had attacked it will get CP & Experiopedias at the end of the battle. Hitting Atlas harder gives more CP. Winning only determines who gets the Copper Chest. Being the winning brigade in the US vs THEM gives 100 Experiopedias and it is just so great. I hope that my next brigade will just as good as this weeks.

And out of the holiday Legends to be earned, it seems that Cloud & Terra are the strongest. SUCH A SHAME THEY LOOK KINDA STUPID. I'd rather be leveling up Squall. Oh & Shantotto should have been an elf, right?

While I rather be using the Ranger for the weapon bonus on bows, my strongest abilities happen to he INT based so I'm now job leveling my Red Mage (to get some extra bonus on the event swords I have) instead of the Dragoon I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment