Thursday, December 20, 2012

Post #5 - Some Numbers

Apparently today is my 7th day of playing, for I have unlocked the Geomancer job, the only job class that gets a bonus from musical instruments.

Here is a chart of what weapon & stat each job prefers for all the current available jobs:

                *unofficial names

I want to state that Google Translate was not helpful at all for translating the weapons.

And here is a Job Exp Chart:
I'll assume that the quaternary tier jobs are tier 3 exp. It will be a long time before I can confirm it.



All the data comes from http://game-wiki.jp/final-fantasy-brigade/ for the original Japanese version of the game so it might not be exactly applicable to FFAB.

I'll do number crunching later to see how well this info matches.

I was going to rant about my thoughts on translating 呪 術士 but I'll save that for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment