Monday, December 31, 2012

Post #13 - No Luck


Well isn't #13 just appropriate for this entry. It is considered an unlucky number & boy am I ever unlucky this week. For the week of 12/30/12 11pm PT to 1/6/13 10pm PT I get to brigade against Brigade 1119777 , home of the party Omega Flare. If you keep track of the rankings, you would know that they have the top ranking players in the game. They just encounter a lot, kill fast, and then would raid my brigade's target & kill it really fast too.



Edit 01/01/13: The brigade battles seem to have balanced themselves out for better or worse. Brigade battles aren't ridiculously fast anymore because the level of Chaos Bahamut has gone up to levels 6~7.

Edit 01/03/13: I forgot that brigades battle different ones each day. My bad xD

No comments:

Post a Comment