Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Post #4 - Random Game Tips

Read everything in the help menu to understand all the parts about the game. Everything is pretty precise.

Save Vomp Carrots for White Chocobos, as they give better abilities than Black Chocobos!

Stop hoarding all you abilities or weapons and enhance and evolve your good stuff since you constantly get more abilities and weapons.

Delete your message after you post on someones profile if it is just for SP. Don't clutter people's messages with spam.

I also need to work on organizing this blog. The layout isn't pretty and I need links to FFwiki because it is a great resource and I edit there anyways too. This place is for my rambles :D


Anyone know a good screenshot app for android that is free? I currently use Screenshot Ultimate but there is a bit of delay when taking pictures and it is driving me nuts because I really want to get certain images so I need something instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment