Monday, February 11, 2013

Ronka Region Unlocked!

The FFVI event has ended! How did everyone do? Prizes are out and seems like it wasn't mishandled this time around. Whispers through the grapevine claim the next event will a FFVII event. Hopefully DeNA gives a few days before starting any sort of event or they going to burn us players out!

After the event, the Ronka Region quest maps has been released. Completion of the 4 parts will get you the Blacksmith job, then Blue Mage and Machinist can be unlocked. A new color job tree will be posted later, cause I'm too tired right now. There is still http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:FFAB_Job_Tree.png you can use though.


Also today, there is a new friend code referral 'event' going on. This time it star's FFXII's herorine, Princess Ashe! If you are new to the game and would like a free ability and Ashe summonstone, then please my my referral code 2c75b7bb

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the information you are pulling together on FFAB in this blog. Good strategy / weapon stats have been hard to find so far. If it's not asking too much, could I list my referral code in these comments? I haven't had much luck in networking as of yet. I'll post it here, and beg forgiveness if you decide to remove it :). a89292a4

    ReplyDelete