Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Updated Job Trees

Onto the pictures!
Just a notice for anyone using the FFwiki job tree, I've recently uploaded a new version of it, where I corrected the Blacksmith to Machinist requirement to be five, as the japanese job tree lists.

Black & White Printer Friendly version


Ability & Weapon Bonus Version

Apologies if I messed something up again.


Also, if anyone takes screencaps, I would appreciate if you can send me unedited PNG screencaps job the Battle Bonus page. I've already collected the STR/AGI/INT icons, and all of the available weapon icons. For the available jobs, I still need Warrior, Red Mage, Blacksmith, Berserker, Ranger, Mystic Knight, White Mage, Dark Knight, Blue Mage, Machinist, Viking, Paladin, Blackbelt & Geomancer. Male & Female version please, you can change gender in at the Config Menu. I plan to make another version of the job trees again with the graphics. Thank you!

1 comment: